3. This is your opinion on what you think happened to the Lost Colony of Roanoke
5. Tobacco, positives: made lots of money for England/ negatives:people die every year of tobacco related cancer
6. Pocahontas, her marriage to John Rolfe brought peace to the Jamestown colony and allowed it to survive.
7. They were so busy looking for gold (to get rich), they didn't worry about planting crops or building proper houses to survive the winter.
8. Self-Government system. This was the first ever use of self government in America
9. The Pilgrims were on a religious journey and that is why they get the name Pilgrim.
10. They sailed across the Atlantic on the Mayflower.
11. The Mayflower Compact
12. Separatists and Puritans. Puritans wanted to purify the Church of England while the Separatists wanted to separate from it.
13. Work Ethic, Value in Education, Representative Government
14. African Slaves
15. King George II
16. Quakers because they said it was un Christian and immoral.
17. Quakers started baptizing Africans which gave them Christian status kept some people from using them as slaves.
18. Franklin stove, lightning rod, bi-focals, daylight savings,
19. Life, Liberty, Property
20. The Albany Plan of the Union
21. They did not want to give up control of their own affairs
22. The Treaty of Paris(1763)
23. Increased the British empire and ended all French control in America
24. The Proclamation of 1763
25. it forbade the colonists from settling West of the Appalachian Mountains.